I'm feeling so blessed lately. That and a little bit spoiled...
It seems this whole month I've been spoiled- with presents, gift cards and plenty of treats. With a new husband and and a second family this year, I've been showered in more gifts than I could imagine.
A couple weeks ago Jason got so sick of his phone he made a beeline for AT&T and bought us each iphones. I had very little complaints about my android, but the idea of saving $100 each month and having an iphone sounded too good to pass up. Seriously, our T-Mobile bill was out of control. I'm not crazy about my phone just yet, but maybe it'll grow on me. I will say that I'm thrilled about the lightning fast internet and Instagram app to share pics. They've got some awesome photo editing apps I never knew about!
With all those iphone-shattering horror stories I got to work ordering cases ASAP. Jason got a neat wood-grain one and I got a cute leopard one. With cases, screen protectors and AppleCare, we should be covered for a while.
Speaking of Apple, my Dad bought everyone 32g ipod touches for Christmas! He asked Jace and I if we wanted ipods or gift cards a month or so ago and we chose the gift cards since we already have two ipods. But dad's had some deep pockets this year so he got us ipods and an Olive Garden and Target gift card for me and an Outback and Best Buy gift card for Jace, plus two itunes gift cards and Petco and Petsmart gift card for our baby. ;) My dad believes in equality, I told Jace. Even if it means two gift cards for Ollie. If earbuds would stay in puppydog ears I'm sure he'd give Ollie an ipod too. :) That and he loves Ollie to death. I can't imagine how he's gonna be when we have kids. :P
So Jace and I have already figured it out. We'll sell our old-generation ipods and use the new ones for workouts and the car, then our iphones can keep limited music on them (and more space for pics) for home and school. See what I mean? I'm spoiled!
Before we went to Vegas and Ogden for Christmas with our families, Jace and I made sure to have a Christmas of our own- under our own tree, in our own little home- something we want to do every year. We both opened two presents, Jason surprising me with a little something from VS and new Miss Me's. :)
On Christmas Day he continued to spoil me with a new Guess wallet- my cheap Forever21 clutch was falling apart badly, along with Water for Elephants, a new school bag, (purple and so cute!) new slippers and the Now 40 CD. One of the first CDs I ever had was Now 4, that's crazy!
I wish I had pics to post from each of our Christmas parties, but our laptops are in the shop so I'll have to post those later. That and Halloween, (ohmygosh I still haven't blogged about Halloween!) the Tippetts party in Payson, our time in Ogden and Becky's baby shower. Anyways, Becky and Ben gave Jace and I a movie night package complete with treats for us and pupperoni for Ollie. Then Deb surprised me with The Help and a VS gift card, where I promptly headed to the closest Vegas mall to get new yoga pants, lipgloss and this holiday edition eye pallette.
I feel so blessed to have all these gifts come my way! Larissa and I used to set up everything we got for Christmas- lay it all out pose it for the camera, and this Christmas I feel like I got so much I wouldn't be able to get it all in a picture! Haha
I definitely felt the love this Christmas. I'm truly blessed. :)






No comments:
Post a Comment