It seems that little 'ol St. George is always up to something.
A few weekends ago our friends Cody and McCall came down to visit and we definitely weren't lacking in things to do!
We ran watched the St. George marathon...
And then hit up Sand Hollow.
We made tin foil dinners and roasted s'mores...
And when I got Cody's car stuck in the sand at 1 am and J decided the wind, moon, and rocks in our back were too much to sleep through at 3 am, we hiked our butts out of there. All three miles back to our car.
But I guess that sounds worse than it was. I haven't laughed that hard in a loooong time.
The next day we biked in to Redbull Rampage...
...where the world's best freeride mountain bikers assemble.
Can'tcha tell? ;)
Seriously though, this was one of the coolest events I've ever been to. We sat on the mountainside and watched these bikers ride, flip and jump their way to the bottom in just a matter of minutes.
Great job on entertainment choice Cody!
Nothing beats a d coke and turkey sandwich after a long day in the sun...
...and dirt!
Oh STG. You complete me. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment