Since getting married my wardrobe has taken a serious hit.
I'd like to say I'm a pretty modest dresser, but since my temple marriage, every outfit I have is suddenly too short, too sheer, or too low. I recently made a trip to Down East for a modbod t-shirt, and came home instead with over $100 in merchandise. That's justified though, when half your clothing selection is packed up and left with your little sister. But there's only so much shopping you can do at Down East before you start resembling every other Mormon mommy out there.
So when a friend at work mentioned Shabby Apple, I was more than thrilled.
Based out of New York, Shabby Apple is a return to what dresses used to be- a one piece outfit...no need to add anything, no tank tops, no cardigans, nothing.
With winter quickly melting away I've been dying to get out and do some spring shopping, but I'm not looking forward to the dreaded garment battle that awaits. Since Shabby Apple is similar to Down East in the fact that their dresses are modest, that's one less thing I need to worry about!
Vintage inspired, Shabby Apple has a variety of collections, my favorites being South Pacific, Central Park and Roman Holiday. Each dress is modest in lengths and necklines, perfect for my 'personal needs' and no one will have anything like it!
Take a look, whether your retro, traditional, classy or sassy, there's a dress that will fit any taste. Gotta love it!





They even do accessories, not to mention the wide array of children's clothing, costumes, cute aprons and maternity.


I LOVE Shabby Apple. Try here too: http://www.sensiblystyled.com/
ReplyDeleteIf only they weren't so expensive...
ReplyDelete