Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Walk for Lucas


The same weekend Jason and I volunteered for the St. George Marathon, we drove down to Vegas to participate in the annual Buddy Walk in honor of sweet Lucas we lost a few months ago.


The guys stayed home so Deb, Katie, Sheridon, Melissa, Becky and I took the kids and headed to the park.


Deb bought t-shirts for everyone and proceeds were donated to the National Society of Down Syndrome Children.


Wyatt was so good, both on the walk and during pictures afterwards. During pictures he grabbed my hand and started pulling me toward the playground. "Shannon come on!" Cute little guy.





The walk wasn't long- just around the park, but there were so many people, so many teams walking in memory of lost loved ones.





I know we were all thinking about Lucas that day. Some of us think about Lucas every day.

We miss his sweet spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment