
There's something about the atmosphere of a water park. It's right up there with carnivals and rodeos, I think. Their simple existence celebrates the atmosphere of summertime. So with my siblings heading back to school in just a matter of weeks, I decided to persue one of my summer goals- to celebrate 95 degree weather at a water park.
Along with freshly cut grass, the smoky smell of sparklers, and burgers on the grill, one of my favorite summer scents is the smell of chlorine. It always has the ability to transport me back to days of swimming lessons and waterparks.


I have an obsession with those striped beach umbrellas. I want one.

There's a sort of excitement floating around these places. Happy kids eagerly zip across the cement, trying not to be seen by the nearby lifeguard. Toddlers splash through shallow pools, thrilled by the presence of so much water. Mothers relax in the sun, grateful for the temporary break.
There's just something about the atmosphere of a waterpark.
No comments:
Post a Comment