Thursday, December 9, 2010

Lust List- Christmas 2010

With my wedding two months away, my current wishes include things like pretty centerpieces, a bed for my future home, oh and a wedding dress would be nice. So when my mom asked me what I want for Christmas, I realized my wedding wishes have pretty much overtaken any Christmas presents I hoped for.

With my day off today The Captain suggested a trip to the mall for no reason at all. What a lovely change that was, to shop and browse for nothing in particular. In the process we found some gift ideas for each other. Here's some of the great things I found.

The Dillard's jewelry salesman was more than happy to show me the newest ceramic Fossil watches. He didn't miss a chance to tell me that this is the same watch Sandra Bullock wore in The Blindside, and not surprisingly now the most sought-after watch for the holiday season.
Surprisingly I like the silicone more than the ceramic (I don't like heavy things on my wrists) but it sure is cute isn't it??



I've been wanting these pumas for ages. Don't know why I haven't bought them yet, but it's a good thing I waited because now they're on sale! What better way to buy a beautiful pair of shoes.


Okay I have to have one wedding-something on my holiday wish list don't I? I have found the most amazing centerpiece ideas in this excellent furniture store. From flowers to candlesticks, they have it all. I badly want to register here, but Z Gallerie is not as practical as Target or Walmart. Sigh.... I guess I'll be lusting after Z Gallerie gift cards instead.


Alright alright I'm definitely not expecting a baby yorkie for Christmas, but I just had to include his adorable face in my wishes. Once again it's not practical to be getting a dog right now, but you can be sure I'll be begging The Captain for a yorkie as a wedding present, and a Valentine's present and my birthday present and any chance I can! I guess it's kinda sad when you've picked out a name for a dog you don't even have... haha



Look at these lovelies!!! They just have to be in the entrance of Dillard's, unsurpassable and calling my name. The 20% sign just lured me into their trance and now I'm in love. I'm crazy about the 2010 Poppy collection. Look at the orange and pink one!


Once again I'm wishing for Rock Revivals. The Captain got me some for my 20th birthday, but they were two small and I had to take them back. (Bless his heart thinkin' I'm smaller than I am) Sadly they didn't have my size in that style and in my size they didn't have a style I liked. I'll just keep on wishin'.


Has anyone noticed the amazing music in Eat Pray Love? Exotic/fun/sexy/relaxing all at once. That's the kind of music I want to cook to. ;)



I decided I have one too many pea coats/jackets/dress coats and not enough practical coats for the weather of northern Utah. I rarely needed more than a small coat in St. George so I never bothered getting anything warmer. Now I'm freezing everytime it snows!

It's no surprise that my holiday wishes are barely practical and most likely not obtainable.
But that's what a wish list is for right??
*Note: Yes I know I shouldn't be blogging, but since I shopped for wedding dresses today I figured I could reward myself with a blog post for the small dent I made in the wedding plans. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment