
Since Rebekah Westover is completely booked for the remainder of 2010, she estimated a full three weeks for our engagement shoot pictures to be edited, posted and ready to view.
Three weeks seems like foooooorever! That's almost as bad as the 86 days left until the wedding. Yes we counted tonight. And now I wish we hadn't.
I'm on anticipation overload.
First, I can't wait to see our engagement pics! She did such an incredible job with the teaser above that I am dying to see the rest of them! I'll post them just as soon as they're up.
I can't wait to spend Thanksgiving with the Tippetts.
I can't wait for Christmas! Christmas village in downtown Ogden, temple square all lit up, full-blown snowstorms, and baking, decorating and gift-buying....
I can't wait for my wedding! Of course I want that day to come as fast as possible!
I can't wait for a tropical honeymoon with my new husband. More to come on honeymoon plans..
I can't wait to move to ____________ for Pinnacle this summer. And I can't wait to actually find out this unknown location.
I can't wait to have a home of our own.
I'm on anticipation overload.
I'd say I need something to keep me busy for the next 86 days, but I think wedding plans, finals, diy projects, house preparations, blogging, the holidays and a full-time job should move things along pretty quickly. At least I sure hope it will!
Ugh...
No comments:
Post a Comment